Thursday, October 20, 2011

Monsters

Tadaa... I have actually used my painted pathfinder goblins in play...real d&d roleplay! And now I want to paint more miniatures for roleplaying :)

And it so happend that I had this one in the pile of lead:



The ogre had a broken weapon, so he wont be painted this time. But the others got new bases to match my adventurers and the orc and the hobgoblin has already seen some paint:



They are great models - the best two in the set, I think.
I can't wait to meet them in a dark alley...Then they will taste the sword of my young and rightous paladin... hehe.

Hopefully the other bad guys will join those two soon...

2 comments:

  1. Nice work Gurer, these guys look great. I particularly like the fellow on the right, his facial expression is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yes, the face is really good on the hobgoblin- he looks even more mad irl :)Somehow you don't see those kind of faces on gw minis nowadays. It's a shame.

    ReplyDelete